I’ve been inspired to write about the type of year I’ve had today. I’m not one to count down the best and worst things of this year, but this is an exceptional year for so many reasons. There are so many things to be thankful for so I want to highlight a few of them here.
1. Being the first person in my immediate family to graduate from college.
(Thank you to Eppy Suarez for taking amazing pictures)
2. Being a badass Feminist Activist
(There is more but I have to keep it moving)
3. Making amazing new friends and building feminist community
(There are tons more but that could take the whole feed)
4. Re-connecting with family near and far
5. Finding an amazing man-partner who supports my choices and shares my views on the world.
Honorable mention: MY SEEDLINGS! I can not forget them❤
It has been a great year for me, and life can only get better.
Cheers to you 2012, you were fantastic!